Eyewear Showroom/Sales Representative Texas – RAEN Sunglasses and Ophthalmic Frames
RAEN Optics is born, raised and designed in Southern California. We are passionate about every step of our process and are committed to making eyewear that you are proud to wear. Our team is undeniably influenced by the salt in the air and the lives we lead. Our search for the perfect blend of originality, authenticity and modern classic styles keeps us evolving and inventive.
RAEN is looking for an awesome eyewear showroom/sales representative – in the Texas region.
You will be representing RAEN Sunglasses and ophthalmic frames which will provide you with a wealth of opportunity within several customer segments – starting with the absolute best optical stores in the territory.
The brand is well known in the area, and we are aggressively pouring in efforts and resources to leverage that awareness and establish the territory. We have big ambitions!
- Passion for eyewear and sunglasses
- Integrity and high level of work ethics
- Driven to accomplish goals and objectives. Clear, common sense thinker with critical reasoning skills.
- Able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives, seek advice, make recommendations, and take action.
- On the road sales experience in the optical industry – preferably with independent, higher end frame companies.
- Ability to extensively travel in your territory
- This position requires proven territory management skills, reliable transportation, an enthusiasm for extensive travel by car
- The ability to carry and lift multiple sample bags weighing up to 50 pounds.
- High energy, stamina, and resourcefulness, with the ability to be on the road 5 days or more per week.
- Familiar with territory
- Knowledge of and ability to identify the best stores/customers
- Will be responsible to leverage and build relationships with high-end optical retailers and should have demonstrated experience in growing territories and closing sales.
- Well organized, polished and professional
- Detail, quality and service-oriented team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Understand and articulate the brand proposition and positioning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook Email, Word, Excel) is a must as order entry and electronic account set up is required.
- Return emails and phone calls regarding RAEN within 24 hours
- Will be evaluated on a number of criteria, including the ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales goals within luxury, fashion, and lifestyle markets.
- Open new, relevant accounts
- College degree preferred. Opticians welcome.
- A product portfolio that compliments the RAEN proposition from brand, product and pricing standpoints
- Fantastic products – designed in Oceanside California. All our products produced at highest quality at the best factories
- Great story lines for the brands
- Local US support – US office based in Oceanside, California
- Extensive marketing efforts to build your business
- Competitive compensation
- A passionate and supportive team that is committed to developing the best in its people
Please send resume to Jeff at; Jeff.firstname.lastname@example.org